Friday, February 24, 2012

Day 3 Thoughts

I feel a lot more energized eating all foods LIVE and Raw! I feel more ALIVE!(: I am missing TV, but feel I have much more time to go outside and soak up some Vitamin D (Sun) and exercise. I have been reading scripture in the morning and at night as well as keeping certain passages in my mind throughout the day. There have been many of my friends and other students that are curious about my Raw journey. It is so exciting to teach a little about eating Organic, the importance of it, and then being Vegan and Raw on top of that. I have been keeping up with my video blog although it is only day 3. But I believe the first few days are hard, because its the transition period. An interesting quote I saw on a sticker was by Gandhi saying, "An eye for an eye and the whole world would be blind..." So true. It's important to not always point the blame or seek revenge. Forgive and Learn from your mistakes as well as others. "Forgive us our trespasses and we forgive those who trespass against us." (From the Our Father). This part helps me remember that God forgives us of our sins no matter how major or minor; it's important to think of this and forgive those who hurt you. (: Love is the answer. ~Anna(:

No comments: